In the server’s main menu you can see the current server configuration, service control buttons, graphical display of the server’s resource use, network information - traffic graph, main and additional IP address, speed of the connected Internet port.
Control buttons :
- "Power on / Power off" - the server is turned on or off completely, to prevent accidental clicking there will be an additional dialog box where you need to confirm the action;
- "Suspend" (only for virtual servers) - an analogue of the "Sleep" mode on Windows, the entire server is paused;
- “Restart” - short-term shutdown and instant turn on of the server, additional confirmation also pops up;
- The “Web-console” is the remote monitor of your server, where you can see everything that happens as if your monitor is connected to the server directly. You can also use your mouse and keyboard here. We want to pay attention that the keyboard layout should be only English. The clipboard CTRL + C and CTRL + V does not work here. This function is mainly used for simple and quick actions, for full work you need to use the SSH client (for Linux systems) or the RDP client (for Windows systems);
- “OS installation” - with this function you can reinstall the operating system on the server in a few clicks, this is a fully automated process, you only need to select the desired OS and additional software provision (if necessary). ATTENTION, when reinstalling the operating system, ALL data on the server will be deleted;
- "Services" - here you can buy the necessary services if you did not buy them when ordering. At the moment, “1 Gbps port speed” is available here, Windows Server license, cPanel license and ISPmanager control panel license;
- " ISO images" (only for virtual servers) - here you can download and connect your ISO-image of the operating system to the server . After rebooting, the server will automatically boot from this image. Also, do not forget to disconnect the image from the server after installing the system, since it will always be loaded from it;
- “Snapshots” (for virtual servers only) is a snapshot function of your server at a given time. That is, you can return the server status to the time of the recovery point. Very convenient function when you test something on the server and in case of "breakdown" you can return. Please note that these copies are stored for 12 hours, then deleted. More about snapshots and backups here .