Personal cabinet versions history
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Implemented VLAN management for cloud servers.
- Improved web console for HP physical servers with iLO4 (Power and ISO management available in the console window).
- Improved display of disk space usage (SSD and HDD separately, indicate mount points and usage separately for each partition).
- Virtual servers are now backed up every day from Monday to Friday (starting from January 4, 2021), copies are kept for 14 days.
- User interface speed has been increased.
- Changed the layout of the server management page, now all the necessary controls are immediately at your fingertips.
- Extended storage period for virtual servers snapshots to 24 hours.
- IP addresses are now monitored every 20 seconds instead of 1 minute as before.
- Backups are now done once a week, the last 4 restore points are stored.
- Now 1 IPv4 address is provided free of charge, the maximum number of IPs per server is 32 (Ukraine) or 16 (Bulgaria).
- The public offer agreement has been updated.
- Minor bugs fixed, small improvements implemented.
- Payment notifications for payment systems that are not instantly processed (bank payment, cryptocurrencies).
- Added the ability to restore a server from a backup using the "quick rollback" method if the data on the server was not significantly changed.
- Ability to automatically create a snapshot on OS installation finish (for virtual servers).
- Implemented IP addresses monitoring system with log, user defined check rules and smart notifications.
- Added ability to install Debian 10 (buster) OS
- Significantly improved user interface speed.
- Connecting ISO images to physical servers with IPMI.
- Restore virtual servers from backups.
- Referral statistics on financial settings page.
- Selection of the addressee when responding to an abuse.
- A bug was fixed, as a result of which the installation of the Ubuntu 18.04 OS sometimes failed.
- Minor interface improvements
- Implemented HMTL5 web-console for physical servers with iLO version 4 or higher
- Real-time update of network, power and usage data on the server management page
- Added referral link at the financial settings page
- Improved order process, ability to choose OS before payment
- Display amount in payment system currency at the payment page
- Improved support notifications, ability to post message directly from telegram
- Implemented Push notifications in any browsers except Mobile Safari
- Implemented automatic page update on new message with audible notifications
- Improved page layout in mobile page
- Added confirmation on IP-address deletion
- Added automatic invoices generation for corporate clients
- Added ability to close all session except current one
- Improved layout of some pages in mobile version
- Allowed to make orders without authorization
- Added automatic cPanel installation option